This class, which consists of classroom and firearms range instruction, is intended to provide the student with the foundation needed to become confident and proficient in the safe handling and use of a shotgun in a tactical environment. The instructional topics and specific course content can be modified to the ordering agency's requirements. Pricing does not include ammunition and other related expendables.
- Shotgun safety and handling
- Fundamentals of shotgun marksmanship
- Sling usage and carry consideration
- Corrective active for malfunctions
- Position shooting
- Low light shooting techniques