LE 105 or equivalent professional training course
With Active Shooter and Terrorist incidents ocurring with an alarming frequency, it is essential that a law enforcement officer have a firm grasp of advanced rifle marksmanship techniques. This challenging and demanding course will provide the student with the advanced M4 carbine/AR15 rifle skills necessary to prevail in a rapidly deteriorating tactical environment. The student must have a solid foundation concerning basic M4/AR15 rifle markanship fundamentals prior to attending this class. Although the instructional topics primarily address tactical response situations and instinctive shooting, the specific course content can be modified to the ordering agency's requirements. Pricing does not include ammunition and related expendables.
- Ready positions
- Magazine changes-admin, tactical and emergency
- Movement transitions-position to position
- Multiple target engagement tactics
- Techniques to transition from a rifle to a pistol
- Low-light shooting methods